Pre Closing Processor/Order Entry
Who are we?
At GCS Title, we have a commitment to excellence. We don’t want to be the biggest, but we do want to be recognized as the best choice in the title industry. We differentiate ourselves by our commitment to strategic partnerships with our clients, by being professional, dependable, and reliable, and overall being a great place to work!
What we’re looking for:
We are currently looking to bring on additional Pre Closing in our Eagan location. Don’t miss this opportunity to become part of an exciting, growth-oriented company with great benefits!
If you have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member.
- Needs to have the ability to use various computer programs and have the ability to work independently.
And are excited about the following:
- Printing out and beginning processing all new orders
- Searching for starter file
- Searching and printing tax information for new files
- Opening order in software with corresponding file number
- Printing out set up sheet
- Entering agent and loan officer contact information into closing software
- Requesting missing order entry information – purchase agreement or loan application
- Sending the clients the appropriate template email
- Preparing set up sheet, copy of title app and taxes to the examiner
- Giving copy of the title application and purchase agreement to pre closing assistant
- Sending out daily order count
PLEASE APPLY TODAY!
Email your resume to email@example.com with “Pre Closing Processor” in the Subject line.
Charlie Lawson thought the title industry needed an attitude adjustment, so he founded GCS based on an entirely different way of thinking and serving the public, Realtors and lenders. He also believes that his job is to help his real estate and mortgage partners generate business - instead of just asking them for it. While Realtors and Loan Officers work many, varied hours, it can be hard for home buyers and sellers to get away from their 9 to 5 jobs to attend a closing. GCS is committed to customer and partner service at the highest level - and a big part of that is being available when you need them. Charlie and his entire staff operate under the premise that GCS is a committed partner in every transaction, and they all agree that diffusing the stressful situations that can occur along with tenacious problem-solving are among the most satisfying parts of their work and growth as a company. An aggressive and prolific networker, Charlie's goal is to thrive along with his real estate and mortgage partners by participating in their growth. In addition to being active and visible in the real estate community, Charlie and his GCS team work with charity and civic organizations well.