Who are we?
At GCS Title, we have a commitment to excellence. We don’t want to be the biggest, but we do want to be recognized as the best choice in the title industry. We differentiate ourselves by our commitment to strategic partnerships with our clients, by being professional, dependable, and reliable, and overall being a great place to work!
What we’re looking for:
We are currently looking to bring on additional Title Closers for all our Metro locations, including Eagan, Prior Lake, Shakopee, Bloomington, Woodbury, and Maple Grove. Don’t miss this opportunity to become part of an exciting, growth-oriented company with great benefits!
If you have:
- 3-5 years’ Closing experience
- General Mortgage industry knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Data entry, computer and typing skills
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and to work overtime when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or economics preferred but not required
- Book of business is preferred by not required
And are excited about the following:
- The final preparation and audit of all documents needed for closing
- Preparing and reviewing closing packages
- Creating closing disclosure, closing, balancing, and disbursing the files
- Maintaining a high level of customer service at all times
- Preparing and delivering all post-closing packages accurately and timely
- Close files in accordance with RESPA, ALTA, best practices, and company policy
PLEASE APPLY TODAY!
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Title Closer” in the Subject line.
Charlie Lawson thought the title industry needed an attitude adjustment, so he founded GCS based on an entirely different way of thinking and serving the public, Realtors and lenders. He also believes that his job is to help his real estate and mortgage partners generate business - instead of just asking them for it. While Realtors and Loan Officers work many, varied hours, it can be hard for home buyers and sellers to get away from their 9 to 5 jobs to attend a closing. GCS is committed to customer and partner service at the highest level - and a big part of that is being available when you need them. Charlie and his entire staff operate under the premise that GCS is a committed partner in every transaction, and they all agree that diffusing the stressful situations that can occur along with tenacious problem-solving are among the most satisfying parts of their work and growth as a company. An aggressive and prolific networker, Charlie's goal is to thrive along with his real estate and mortgage partners by participating in their growth. In addition to being active and visible in the real estate community, Charlie and his GCS team work with charity and civic organizations well.